Stepping into the room I am wondering whats on your mind and what you are expecting from me.
As I close the door behind me I see you watching to see if I locked the door or if it remains unlocked.
You stand up and I remain standing at the door because I am not sure if you are about to leave the room.
You walk towards me and I feel my heart begin to race just as your body heat connects with mine.
My eyes are locked on you and I forgot how truly scared I am of your presence.
I guess in some ways I am intimidated by your strength yet turned on because I know you wont hurt me.
You reach around me and I hold my breath kind of unsure of what your going to do.
You finished closing the door and lock it, then you sit down on the bed.
Im still standing at the door just watching you, feeling uncomfortable at how your looking at me
I am trying to remember all of our conversations and if you ever told me how I can tell when your mad.
At this time I do the only thing I know for a fact im good at.......
I come over to you,stand in front of you, and begin to get down on my knees.
I look up at you once more and your expression is the same as when I first walked in the room.
My mood begins to change from being excited to being unsure yet my confidence in my skills tell me even if you are mad I am sure your anger wont last long.
I push your shoulders back so you lay down yet you dont lay all the way back you remain on arched up slightly.
I unbotton your jeans and do my best to not look you in the face because it might cause me to hesitate and I need for you to feel how serious I am
You lift up and at this point I feel you holding back, so I smirk
As my face enters your warmth you grab the back of my head and push it down hard yet slow.
Now I have to figure out if you want to feel how strong my tounge is or should I be as gentle as possible.
With the strength of your grip on my ponytail I am figuring you want it hard and strong.
I start off slowly giving you head waiting for a reaction yet you do nothing.
something tells me your holding back waiting to see how much I have to give how much I have to offer.
I begin to put every skill I have to use, showing you all my tricks and tease you in the most evil way
You stop me and I am shocked and feeling like I just wasnt doing it for you
You stand me up and whisper in my ear....Let me show you how its done
My knees feel weak and my heart beats are faint as if I am on morphene
I sit on the bed and you grin at me and tell me to stand
I stand up, you slide my jeans down and began careesing me gently
My legs are shaking and my hands are sweating,
something inside me wants to tell you to stop
somthing feels wrong about whats happening between us
I wonder if you are feeling the same or if you are just going hard for what you want from me
I am asking myself so many questions about us and why we are here, asking if this is it for us
wondering if this is all you ever wanted from me and once its done if I will ever hear from you
all this thinking i am doing I didnt even realize you have taken my clothes off and layed me on the bed
you look me in my eyes and see that i am distracted yet you keep going as if you didnt notice
I am trying to get into it again but i cant seem to because my mind is so heavy.......
you turn me on my stomach and say "this is what you wanted....remember?:
Now I am truly feeling fucked up and strange and I want to tell you to stop but I am not even sure if you will
Will you keep going knowing i want to stop?
I hold on to the pillow above my head and pull my body upward and you push me back down hard
now Im scared as fuck but I say nothing..........you lay on top of me and say...I love you
we fall asleep in that position.....*smile*
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment