I told you if you’re gonna do it, do it right...and hung up. You came to my house dressed like you were going to the club looking fly as hell white button up shirt, black sports bra, levi tight fitting jeans white Nike's, smelling like a mix of cool water and joop. I smiled at you as I closed the door behind you. Feeling so under dressed because you’re fully dressed and I have on a white tshirt and some black boy short but whatever. I asked you if you want something to drink and you said no, I thought that was kinda rude due to your tone and your lack of conversation but whatever. I went ahead and sat down on the couch while you’re still standing there as if you either are about to leave or just simply don’t want to be here. I am looking around the room wondering what’s wrong with you but not wanting to ask. You walk over to the couch where I am sitting, I am about to slide over and let you sit down yet you say "I only have an hour, she is expecting me to come home soon" I smirk and take you to my room. I am watching you take your clothes off because if I do it I might leave my scent on your clothes and I know she will be checking you when you come home. You only leave on your black sports bra and your black and grey boxers. You lay on top of me and start kissing me and grinding against me. You’re grinding so hard I feel like I am about to cum already. My moans turn into groans my body starts to shake lightly under you then you look me in my eyes and say "No Neeve...not yet" you already know how excited i can get when your next to me......so I breathe deeply and wait trying to pace myself not wanting to disappoint you. I still have my tshirt and panties on so i am dying for you to take them off yet you keep grinding on me. I said to you" if you have such a short time here...why are you waisting it?" You take your hand and put it over my mouth pressing your hand hard against my lips, I can feel my tooth cut into my bottom lip and I can taste the blood, focused on the pain I just realized youre sliding my panties to the side and put you push your dyck inside me. I arched my back and let out a painful moan because I was wet but not relaxed enough for you to be inside me. You are stroking me deep, long, and hard. I am feeling so good yet when you keep pushing it all the way in its hurting so damn bad. I am doing my best to back up closer to the headboard but your holding my hips, you take my legs and put them on your shoulders and start going in and out fast and hard. I am pushing you back but you wont back up so I grit my teeth and try to take the pain the best way i can. The pain is so serious I feel like your inside my stomach, I even reach for your harness hoping to unbuckle you yet you push my hands back and go deep inside and keep it there for what seems like minutes. You stop....put my legs down...then ask me if you can do to me...what she wont let you. Because I know I have to be all I can be for you, I say yes. You turn me over so i am on my knees. I was up on my hands but you lay my upper body down and keep my ass up in the air. Now I have a min to think, you have done this before so what could you possibly be about to do that she wouldn't let you..........then I feel the head of ya dyck near my ass. I am not into anal because I just never could imagine why I would want to do something like that. You tell me to relax, yet that's the last thing I can do and you know it. You try putting yourself inside me but I am bitting the pillow trying to take as much as I can without telling you to stop......I cant take anymore so I say stop. Now I feel like you didn't hear me because you are still trying to push yourself in, I reach behind me and push you back and you back up and then put your dyck in my pussy....you are diggin me deep and hard and I am loving it.....I am backing it up on you hard and about to cum....as I am about to cum you take it out and push it into my ass, the head goes in fast and you spread my ass cheeks more so I can take all of you i start to quiver and cry....screaming out in passion and you start to cum with me. You pull out...get washed up. Kiss me and say "Thank you......" I wink and say "anytime baby....say goodnight to ya wife for me" You wink and leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment